Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the Archimedes blog!

Here, you will find updates on the Archimedes project and the MIRIAM technology demonstrator which will be launched on a sounding rocket from the ESRANGE facility near Kiruna, Sweden, next week.

I initially started this blog for my personal reflection and to document the trip to Sweden for friends, family and the Engineering Leadership Program of my University, which has kindly agreed to partially sponsor my trip. However, this blog may also be of interest to anyone following the project. You can learn more about me and my involvement with the Archimedes project in the "About Me" section.

I will leave for Sweden tomorrow and am planning to provide regular updates and images when I arrive. I will also introduce the rest of the team and provide more technical background information once I am there. In the mean time, if you would like to learn more about the project, please follow this link to the project's main page. You can also view the project abstracts on the right menu bar.

Best,

Andy

No comments: